Information gathered will not be divulged to any third party except for purposes of delivering goods.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
During security checks we may ask for additional information or documentation to help support the data you have supplied.
For information on the way cookies are used on this site please visit cookie legislation
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
1. strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
2. civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
3. fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
4. impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
5. impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
6. the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
By registering any of your personal details with us, you are agreeing to allow us to contact you regarding any of our own products or services.
We may pass your details to a third party unless otherwise indicated to by you.
The Quay Centre